We love seeing our projects on the pages of a magazine. And this Silverleaf project, guided by the design talents of interior designer Nate Berkus’ team, garnished the attention of TradHome magazine.
Traditional style means developing a sense for pieces that you will not tire of — things that can withstand the test of time. Pieces should be worn, patinated, revered, and full of history.
Stunning photos showcase the excellent design work of Interior Design team Lauren Gold and Sasha Adler. While this home offers warm and inviting casual elegance, the design tips postulated by the design team bear repeating as they apply no matter the style vernacular of the home. So here you go…five Tips from the Trade.
- Don’t buy something just because it’s a trend. Buy what you truly love.
- Incorporate your fashion sense into your home. If you don’t wear prints, you will quickly tire of a patterned textile.
- Don’t be afraid to mix metal and wood finishes. Your home should be an assembly of great pieces, not a matching set.
- Introduce travel keepsakes into your interiors. Your home will feel collected.
- Layer, layer, layer. Colors, textures, and finishes add depth and interest.
Read more about this home here.