The ICONIC HAUS, a luxury designer showhouse featuring 19 marquis and award-winning design talents benefitting Phoenix Children’s Hospital, is now available to tour virtually!
When C.P. Drewett began design work on Cameldale Estates, a private enclave of 11 homes under development by Bedbrock Developers, we knew the project would be extraordinary. The development, located on the west side of Invergordon in beautiful Paradise Valley is home to the most iconic views of Camelback mountain available in the valley.
Extraordinary was confirmed when our Lot 4 design was selected to be the ICONIC HAUS 2020. Originally conceived to be an 18-day open ticketed open house benefiting the Heart Center at Phoenix Children’s Hospital, Renee Dee at Iconic Life magazine conceived a whirlwind of design-community activities at the residence from an invitation-only opening night event to Sunday brunch to luxury lifestyle classes to yoga on the lawn.
And then…a pandemic. As the world retreated to shelter-at-home status in response to Coronavirus, the Iconic Haus events were tragically curtailed. Just as many have had to pivot in their private and professional lives to a fully digital world, so has the Iconic Haus!
Replacing the ticketed events and tours, the Iconic Haus is now available to tour virtually. See the work of each of the nineteen designers featured in your choice of a photographic or video tour. If you feel inspired, you can also support PCH while watching the tour.
We hope that you enjoy a few moments of visual beauty and retreat as you tour the Iconic Haus. And we thank all of you for your support of the event and celebration of the design community here in the Valley.
- See the Iconic Haus virtual tour here.
- Proceeds benefit The Heart Center at Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Want to learn more about Cameldale Estates? Then click here.
Designers participating in the Iconic Haus event:
- DAVID MICHAEL MILLER, DAVID MICHAEL MILLER ASSOCIATES – Entry Tower
- CLAIRE OWNBY, OWNBY DESIGN – Kitchen & Dining, Wine Cellar, Passages and Artwork
- JANET BROOKS, JANET BROOKS DESIGN – Powder Room
- ISABEL CANDELARIA & NIKKA BOCHNIAK, EARTH & IMAGES – Master Bath
- ASHLI SHIELDS & TRACY JOHNSON, DESIGN OUTSIDE THE LINES – Master Patio
- MARA GREEN, MARA INTERIOR DESIGN – Bedroom/Bath One
- JENNY SLINGERLAND, BLACK INK INTERIORS – Outdoor Dining plus Club Seating
- EDDY DOUMAS, ASHLEY HARRINGTON & ANGELO TRIPKOS, WORTH INTERIORS FOR TOWN – Guest House
- JENNIFER WILSON, THE SPACE BAZAAR – Master Closet & Dressing Room
- RUSS GREEY, GREEY PICKETT – Estate Grounds
- ANITA LANG, IMI DESIGN – Living Room
- LA MAISON INTERIORS – Master Retreat
- JAIMEE ROSE, JAIMEE ROSE INTERIORS – Bedroom/Bath Two
- AMY KLOSTERMAN, AB DESIGN ELEMENTS – Outdoor Living
- DONNA VALLONE, KERRI FOREMAN, & ZACH VALLONE, VALLONE DESIGN – Media Room
- ASHLEY STEWART, OCD AZ – Butler’s Pantry
- KIRSTEN HOLMSTEDT, TREASURE IN THE DETAIL – Laundry
- DANA DRAY, BROWN JORDAN – Pool Deck, Spa, BBQ & Firepit