With its modern vibe harkening back to Palm Springs style, Stone Radius is recognizable by its low, linear architecture, distinctive white limestone cladding and soft-arching curvature.
Located in Paradise Valley, Ariz., in the Cameldale Estates development, Stone Radius is sited so almost every room has a view of Camelback Mountain. Graceful in form, the the 6,700-square-foot residence is designed to mimic the radius of the circular cul-de-sac on which it sits. Only a handful of walls in the three-bedroom residence are straight. Instead, an almost imperceptible curve defines the home.
Gorgeous white Freska limestone imported from Turkey transforms indoor/outdoor walls into massive works of textural art made of beautiful brick-like forms in various sizes and patterns. Vast expanses of glass, clerestory windows, and high alder ceilings keep the open-concept public spaces light and bright, while black metal detailing and an enormous fireplace wall serve as dynamic counterpoints.
This luxurious home exudes a calming ambiance with its warm, neutral-color palette inspired by the landscape surrounding it. Designed to create a beautiful backdrop to highlight the homeowners’ exquisite art collection, the interiors are elegantly furnished and feature seamless transitions between the indoors and out, making it the ideal setting for living the good life in the desert Southwest.
• Iconic Life/Feb-March ’23
• Arizona Foothills/March ’23
• Arizona Foothills/Aug. ’22
• Best in American Living Awards “Home of the Week”—June 3, 2023
• Best in American Living Awards 2022—Platinum, Gold and Silver Awards
• Gold Nugget Awards 2022—Grand Award and Two Merit Awards
• Iconic Life/July ’22
• Modern Luxury/Sept. ’22
• National Association of Home Builders “Home of the Week”—June 3, 2023
• Showcased on the Phoenix Home & Garden 2021 Home Tour